Caitlin C. Heyward, of Counsel
email@example.com | 803-569-6100
Caitlin represents businesses in connection with a wide range of general business matters, as well as general contractors, subcontractors, materials suppliers, equipment suppliers, and owners in connection with both commercial and residential construction projects in South Carolina. Caitlin also practices appellate litigation and advocacy and has experience handling civil appeals before the South Carolina Court of Appeals.
Caitlin clerked for the Honorable James R. Barber III of Columbia, South Carolina after law school and, before joining the Thrasher firm, Caitlin worked for a litigation firm where her primary practice areas included public contract law, construction law, commercial collections, healthcare, and business and general litigation. Caitlin joined the Thrasher firm as an Of Counsel attorney in February 2019.
- South Carolina
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Clemson University, B.S.
Associations & Memberships
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- Richland County Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- Legal Elite of the Midlands – Construction Law 2017